2010年8月22日 星期日

U all always be apart in my life :)

Sorry again
I feel that i never post about my Penang trip on March with my relatives =D
Here was a short post
but it's full of good memory for me
I will never forgrt those moment !
That day went out with my relatives
I love Penang so much because of the beach
I can see the blue sky and the blue sea
Awesome ! :)
Crystal cool clear water and also
stetching white sandy beach we can see at the hotel
Actually i forgot the name of the hotel
But it's really a nice place !
Share some photo here
It's taken on the month of March :)
I had a great holiday over there !



Outfit for the day,like this
I had fun and spent great time with them
That time we love the Korea drama so much
especially at Etude House we are crazy for it !
Here the pichha we take at there
Did u remember Peng ? =)
Arghhhh !
Now i think that 24 hour is not enough for me !
Don't know why also
but i think time flies too fast !
I'm going to be crazy :)
















I love chocolate ice-cream so muchhi
It's can make me happy :)
Here was Queenbay Mall
Finally made my way here !
A memorable shopping day we have
Queenbay Mall is a very big shopping centrel
there got a lot of parking place
So we no need scare about had a hard time for parking :)






I love them much more than I can say,
thanks you bring me everywhere I like,
appreciate a lot :)
At here
I want say something to all of you
Appreciate the people around you,
because someday they might leave :)



When December of the holiday,
I want go with u all also
Any nice place to recommed ? =)
Actually Penang are many wonderful and interesting places to visit
if you have the oppurtunity
I wish I can go to Singapore on the December holiday
especially the Universe Studio
It is the best place for me to unwind myself after a long and hard exam :0
I wanted to reat my tired mind !
I was thrilled to be there ! wohoo























I got a pair of Panda eyes ! :(
Find some word so nice now
Like it ! Share it !
Fill your lips with smile,
eyes with passion and let your attitude show affection
Be positive, always ! :)











At "wan zai kok"
I think all people also got go there for eat before
It was a good good day as we spent all the time chatting and laughing at there :)
haha
that time we have a crazy eating day !
Peang really a lots of delicious food for eat!
Thumb up :)
Out of the whole day ! Have fun!



That all for now
I damn love tis pic so much :)
I'm friendly if you are friendly to me,
I'm rude if you are rude to me !

Good luck and all the best to those taking SPM trial !


2 則留言:

smokë 提到...

awww
you came to penang?
didnt meet you.
im a orang penang.
:D


anyway i missed out the universal studio during my trip to singapore in June.
it's extremely wonderful.
I hope i can go there one day.
:D

Thanks for you comment in my blog.
Anyway im not that funny.
Just in a good mood that time.
:D
Nice to meet ya!

皓冰 提到...

:)

看完你這篇才發現我好久沒去檳城了TT