2010年8月30日 星期一

What a happy afternoon ! XD

My blog seen death !
So I'm gonna update my blog as I promise now,heheh :)
This post is about our memorable afternoon at KFC i think
It been a late post too :)
Some picture were taken on that day
when finished eating, I'm rushed to tuision
Exhausted ! =X
Holiday start from today !
I'm so excited for it
My sister will back again when Hari Raya
we will go shopping together again !
Crazy day will coming soon !
But until now
I have no idea what I suppose to do
It's too bad for me !
Bored ! :(
So I'm going to post a short stamp here
Damn boring !
I don't want stay at home !
Share some photo here,it's taken about three week ago.
With my brother girlfriend
She was indeed a nice person,I love her so much !
Stephy Ho :)
Here I wanna say something to you
Wish u can be forever with my brother
Distance between two people is not an obtacle..
rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be :)
Gambateh !
Hope that u have a best life at Singapore =)






















It was a good good afternoon
as we spent all the time chatting and laughing !
I very very very lazy blogging already
because nothing to blog and I always wrote the same thing
BORED!
I wear like a kid that day
and my face looked very pale right ?
Just ignore it,haha XD
Let's talk about my holiday
I hope that I can watch the movie up
Piranha, awesome movie !
3D also ! I never watch 3D movie before !
wohoooo ! XD







Oh !
It's already September?
It's crazy how fast time flies !
Hard to believe that just less than four month
and the year is coming to end soon
I doesn't really seen to do anything in this year
Just sleep,eat,online facebook,shopping,studying,tusion !
What should I do on a day to day basis to make life more FULL ?
Aww !
Next post will update the picture when shooping with my family :)
I love them so much !
So happy that day !
I love shopping
Thank daddy,mummy and sister !
I'm lucky because God sent you all to me =)
Only with u all my life just gets better,
only with you all each moment I treasure.
No others .
Appreciate u all for everything ! XD













That all for now !
I'm glad to have great family such u all :)
Yesterday was a psat, today is delightful,
tomorrow is like unpredictable weather,
we'll never know what is going to happen .
So stay happy for eveyday !
Wish everyone have a memorable and meaningful holiday !
Happy Holiday !
It's the time for us to rewind our tired mind ! :)


沒有留言: