2010年9月15日 星期三

Fu Shan Dim Sum Day ! XD















Hello everyone
Finally I come to update my death blog
I'm not in the modd to blog during my holidays :)
Hey people,how are you ?
Recently so many people sick,
Better take good care of your strong body =)
Drink more water please
And don't face too much computer arhh !
During holidays,we go on family outing !
We enjoy being together.
We are happy family ! =D
My sister back from KL on that day !
So we decided go to FU SHAN for eating Dim Sum !
She never made her way there before !
In the morning
I woke up for take a bath and preparing
Then we go Ipoh to fetch my brother who work at Ipoh for eating together !
I love my family so much !
We had a close relationship and cared for each other .
I'm so happy that sister finally back,
I would certainly miss her a lot
I was sure we would keep in touch with each other
although she live at KL for working :)

We laughed a lot and enjoyed ourselves very much !
We had a nice time eating together !















Arghh !
The final-year examinations were drawing near.
Now I was suffering from my laziness
As the time approached,I sure I was studying all the midnight :(
I feel that time is too little and precious !
I really want to do well in my examinations ! XD
Back to the topics
FU SHAN Dim Sum there really got a lots of people !
Most of the people who crowded there
Many of them were enjoying eating their Dim Sum as their berekfast ! :)
Even though we arrived there at 10something,
there already jam-packed with people,
and the people was getting more and more ! XD
All the custemer came in numbers
We wait a long time to have a table for have our breakfast !
As the time enjoying eating,
I was taking many photographs too,that's my hobby =)
I knew I shall always look back on this day with fond memories !













I enjoyed the long chats and outings we had together !
I am already missing those moment !
The school holidays already end now :(
A little bit sad and depressed when think about it
Nevermind.I got a lots of good memory in my heart ! XD
As the status I type at FB
I miss school on holidays,I miss holidays on schooldays :D
Actually I always look back to all the photo
When I look back,I will certainly smile :)
That why I always took a lots of photo !
I feel gald I have all the family and relatives that I love !
People whi are not satisfied with what they have,
Will never be satisfied with anything.
So, please appreciate what u have now,
Family are priceless and valuerable !
I love my family so much :)
Every one can make you smile,
but only certain people can make you happy.
I have family that always make me happy
Thank God ! XD






After having our breakfast.
We decided went to IPOH PARADE for shopping !
How a crazy shopping day !
I buy many clothes on that day !
Thank daddy and mummy for buy everything I like !
Wohoooo ! XD
Happy moment will always in my mind.
Yea,just because I really appreciate my family
So the God is nice to me,
let me to have such good family like you all :)
Then shoppping for awile,
We choose Kopitiam for our dinner !
We love their white coffee so much !
Their chocolate drink also nice !
I prefer their Nasi Lemak the most
It include curry chicken also !
Although it a little bit spicy for eat,but nice ! :)







Feel so happy that day !
Friend is friend
Family is family.
Different people stands different placing in my heart !
I know how much they meant to me
And know how much I meant to them too.
A promise to myself,
I will love them no matter what :)
Lol
Why does holidays always goes too fast and schooldays so slow ??
I don't hate going to school,
I just hate woke up for school ! :(
You know,
I really hate woke up early in the morning !
No matter how much sleep I got,
I always feel sleepy when I woke up to go to school :(
My eyes can't open also,I'm a lazy girl,hahas
Actually I hate somemore teacher in my school
I hate the teacher when she gives me a test that
she haven't explained it yet !
Today was holiday
But I nver touch my schoolbags also until now !
I can't kill my laziness !
Homework is a mood breaker number 1 :(
The day without homework=heaven !
Hahas, u can see how crazy I hate homework !
I always feel tired after school,
if not,there's something wrong with me! XD














In the holidays
The entire night,I couldn't sleep
I don;t know why
I kept thinking and thinking
Many Many thought are running though my mind
Happy ones and unhappy ones
I'm going to be crazy soon ! =X
My face looked vert pale right ?
Cause I'm not enough slept
Ignor it please XD














The last
I know,
You might use a few minutes to read the details of my bloggie
But I use more than 2 hour to write what am I thnking now
So, please use all your heart to read :)

1 則留言:

fsfgfh 提到...

富山の点心看起来好好吃哟^^
family day?
你姐pretty++^^