2010年9月19日 星期日

Belated Happy Mid-autumn festival :)


First and foremost
I wanna wish everyone belated Happy Mid-autumn Festival at here
It was a late post too !
Sorry for I can't update blog weekly as I promise before
That is because everyday also want go to school
and somemore attend tuision class one by another one
Tired like hell !
It's was such a busy school lofe for me !
someore exam is just around the corner !
I never do revision yet !
How terrible I was !

When thinking of the exam day,I wanna faint liao ! :(
Yes,I'm very nervous for my result,
I hope that I can get a great result on this examination ! XD


I'm going to post a short stamp here.
It was a nice saturday that we three girls went shopping together !
We had MCD as our lunch and Pizza as our dinner !

How a crazy eating day for us :)
It's was indeed a happy and memorable day !
I will always remember those moment !
So why I always say,
they always be apart in my life :D
My sister also brought me to PC fair held in Ipoh last week.
Many visitors were at the exhibition !
I was glad that I had gone to the PC fair !
my sister was bought me a pendrive
It's nice !
Small enough and cute !
Thanks a lot here :)
There were a large crowds her and there !
Wohoo !






















Outfit of the day,like this.
I love this skirt so much !
It was buy from SUB !
First time buy clothes at there ! Nice shop for girls and boys also :)


Lol
Recently my mood was going to be mad
I also don't know what happened about me !
I feel different,like a totally different person !
And insomnia had attacked me every night,
I can't sleep well at all :(
It's too bad for me !
My face was getting paler and paler day by day !
Dark circle and eyes bag was too serius !
Now already 1.00am
I still face in front of the computer !
How terrible am I ! :(



Back to the topic,
I had fun and spent great time with them ! :)
Share some photo here,
it's taken one month ago.
Heart both of you ! XD
The best feeling in the world is when the person you likes,
likes you back :)
I love u both :)
Happy moments will always in my mind
As we said
When we treat someone good,
We believe that one day,
They will be good back to you.
Yea,this is how it works =)














Oh
I damn love this pic so muchhhh !
LOL
Back to school life again !
Two weeks holidays just past like that !
Feel that I'm seriously wastingmy time now !
Start from now I really wanna more concentrated on my studies
And less online also !
My studies is more important than everything ! :)
Sometimes really feel bored when stay in my home
I wanna go shopping and taking photographs !
Arghhh !
I'm quite pity wanna stay at home and no travelling :(
lol
Now I really headache with those Add Maths questions =(
I never do revision about these subject !
So I'm suffering now
How bad for me !











Recently love English song so much !
Especially these three song
Damn nice !
I love listening to the music
and feel the meaning of the song through the lyrice and melodies XD
Taylor Swift--Mine
Rihanna--Love the way you lie
Katy Perry--Teenage Dream
LOL
I really hate it when someone says they are not ignoring me,
but yet they are not taking to me !
But never mind.
They should know I never care about it ! :)
Photos,old or new,bring a smile to one's face,
and it's true that the photo don't change,
but the people in them do !
I hate being in the middle of a fight between my frineds ! :(
Sometimes.
I don't know who my real friends are.
Haha
I found one sentences so nice !
People who hate you,
are just the confused and admires.
Because they can't figure out the reason why everyone loves you !
I love it !
Damn funny word :)
I recently love eat Orea biscuit and HL milk so much !
When went shopping,
I sure will brought it !
How nice :)
Lastly
I'm not a billionaire,
doesn't mean I can't be happy.
For true happiness doesn't need money ! :)

沒有留言: