2010年9月4日 星期六

It's my life ! I'm enjoy it so much !


Hey peoples !

I'm sorry that not updating my bloggie recently.

Cause I have something busy in my studies ! :(
Movie day !
Awesome movie,Inception !

I wish I can watch this movie out long time ago
So I decided call my siter and brother accompany me to watch it out !


Woke up in the morning.
then we decided to go to Jusco for watching Inception
Before that,I already ask my brother for online buy the ticket :)


When we arrive there,
my stomach began to rumble
So we staight rush to WONG KOK had my breakfast!
Finally made my way there !
Some photo was taken at there,
but all the photo was at my sister's camera
When I get all the photos, I sure will upload again !
Wait yaa :)

Inception was a great movie
I won't spoil one of the most touching moments in the movie
Just go watch it ! =D

Reached there around 3 plus
We shopped awile and keep shopping
Then I suggest go to Secret Recipi for eat cake !

I had been long time ago no eat their cake
so they bring me go there
thank a lot !

We spent time at there
keep chit chat and stuff :)

















We keep taking picture at there
my sister wad my photograper
hahas
check the pictures out !


It was just a normal movie day,
so nothing special to write about.
But I enjoyed the moments we have so much !


My sister condition wasn't so good on that day
So she didn't watch the movie till the end
Hahas,she say Jusco's cinema too small liao :(































I only can truly smile.when I am with my family !
I'm just an ordinary girl,
and also lived with ordinary life !

But I love my life now so much
because I got my family who loved me so much :)


May be I'm not a good girl but I'm a good daughter for my family
Heart connected !
I love popcorn and Coke so much !
They always accopmpany me when watching a movie !
wohooo XD










This is the cake I choose at there !
It was delicious !
My favourite cake !

The not too sweet cake went extremely well with all the ingredients !
I'm happy when eat the cake,hahas

Happiness doesn't depend on what you have.
It depends on how you feel about what you have :)

Remember it!
Happiness will belongs to everyone !


















It was a nice movie !
It had it's meaningful points and of couse funny parts too
Somemore very interesting !


I had to apologize that I'm late to blog
It was really relax when my sister back
stressfree and having fun all the times with my family
can chat until very happy sometimes :)


Actually I'm really lazy and tired to blog now
I will continue when I feel like blogging again yaa :)
I'm tired so !
Goodnight everyone !
Be happy always =D









If got apportunity,
I must take a lunch at PappaRich !
It's look so nice !


Sleep can make us forget something sad for a while
So I'm going to sleep now !
Today was the first day of the holiday

I already face too much computer liao !
OMG ! how can like this !
Never touch my homework also !
I can't kill my laziness ! =X


沒有留言: