2009年11月7日 星期六

Love is blind

I miss pizza hut now
eventhought it's already too night
but.. I am really hope can eat pizza hut now
but I know this is impossible
haha
just wish in Monday i can go to Ipoh for my whole days shopping
I want go to Jusco for eat my delicious pizza hut
I long time never eat before,actually


Just want to introduce my self in this post
I like to dress up myself
And i like to take photos the most
I like to have fun with my friends
I like to chat,talk, and laugh


Hello,everyone
I has not the shoutbox or the cbox
but...I also hope that all of you can give some cooment to me
I will reply all yours comments
believe me!!


This is the fourth post i has post today
because i know that i am very lazy to blog about my life
it's just say all to you now
haha
so late jorr.. still cannot sleep
I hate my eyes bag !!
hate it more
Good night all


Love me baby

5 則留言:

-- BELINDA x3 提到...

yea yea , i visited ur blog .
nice ya =]
Mind tell me who r u ?

take K .

加加❥ 提到...

i oso hate my eye bags =.=

Bii Joycelyn ッ 提到...

Aloha =)
i'm hate my eye bags too ooo~!!!
hohoho =.='''

Sydney 提到...

i love photoshooting too =]
tis is the fourth post today?? isn't it the 4th in this month?
haha y dun u apply a cbox or shoutbox?
i have eye bags too.. =(

WINNI ♥ 提到...

-- BELINDA x3

sure can^^
winni
sweet 15
IPOH
love take pic

加加❥
haha
we aso hate our eyes bag too!!
dark circle aso =)

Joycelyn
harlo
ya,actually i am veri hate now^^


sydney
haha
lenq luii la u
must photoshooting much ah^
^
ya,really the 4th that day
becoz i already so long not blogging jorr^^

i dun noe how 2 to make it
u teach me ah^^
thx