2010年10月30日 星期六

Wohoo ! People,I'm back ! =D




Hello my dear readers !
Finally I'm here to update my dead blog !
Because exam is overrrr !
I'm so excited about it ! XD
It finally over !!
I had held the fully two weeks !
And I'm study and stay at home do revision almost one months !
Never go out for shopping also !
Eat also just at home !
How bad for me :(
When exam held on
I felt so stressed !
In last months,
I am busy for my final exam,
keep attending tuition classes one after another
and study until I feel like fainting !
Soooo happy exam is over now ! XD
Yes,
I'm very nervous about my result,
I ope that O can get a great result on this examination :)
But,
I'm soooo depressed about my biology !
I really feel guity when faced to my teacher !
How bad for me !
I 'm a girl who so weak in biology,
I also don't know why...
Sooo I'm mad now when thinking of my biology ! :(
But.
I know this time is the times for me to enjoy,
and not for sad about my result !
Sooo I'm going to be happy soon XD
Wohooooo !
I can do whatever I like
and whatever I want now ! :)
I'm soo free !
I'm going to enjoy my holiday !
I know my holida will going to be great ! =D
Suddenly feel wanna go out for shopping,
I want to shop till drop ! :)
Now I;m share some photos here,
It's taken last saturday.
It was a wonderful day for me and vivian !
Heart you,vivian ! :)
OH !
I love allll the pic so much !
But but but..
Arghhh !
I hate my dark circle and big eyes bag !
Please go away! =(
It was make my face look soooo pale !
Look like three days three nights no sleep already !
I don't want like this !
Ugly for me.. :(
In the one months,
I'm busy,busy,busy !
Final exam,pratice,tuition...what a life.
I lack sleep and I'm so stressed !
I'm getting fat !
I'll start a diet tomorrow means...just saying =p
I want kill myself...
What a fat girls ! =(













MCD as my breakfast yesterday !
Sooooo yummy !
Around 7.oo am,
we go out for going MCD eat breakfast
How early !
We are early birds ! :)
Hehhh,
I miss MCD breakfast soooo much since last time eat at KL
When do revision at home,
I miss it also..
Sometimes I felt so bored,
See the old pic taken last time,
I really miss it ! XD
MCD breakfast was soooo nice !
I love the burger so much !
Good taste !
Never go to Burger King also although Ipoh got new open.
I think I wanna taste it nextt time !!!
Found a nice word at Internet..
I will be Burfer King and you will be McDonalds.
I will be doing it my way and you'll be loving it !
How nice word ! XD


















I love this pic soooo much !
Although it look dim,
but how got feel !
A good and fresh feel :)
We go Ipoh at morning and back at night !
How carzy of we both !
Heheeee.
Long time no shopping liao,
so I want shopping until my leg pain ! XD
I feel warm when shopping with vivian.
Although two girl,
But look like many people,
because we chat a lot !
My brothers also say we are the talkative girl who non-stop one..
hahaha
That great ! XD
It was a good good saturday as wee spent all the time chatting and laughing !
Laughing until crazy !
We already go a lot of place for eating
I'm quite pity no disgrace to eat anything ! :))))))
Don't talk too much,
just see pictures how happy am I ^^













Out the whole day.
Have fun !
I won't forget this day,
full of good memories for me,
anyway had a great day with vivian :)
My life would suck without you !
True friends will see you through,
believe in things you wanna do,
feel happy whenyou dreams come true.
And just love you as you.
Having that the memory that will make you feel batter no matter what.
I will appreciate you,vivian ! XD
Owwww !
My mum decided to go Genting with my family one this wednesday !
She never thought to bring me go
She was tired of look after me
How bad !
I'm long time no go Genting jorr
I miss the weather at Genting..
I hope can rewind myself at there too :(
Soooo sad can't go !
Monday will skipped class !
Because I don't want stand when assembly
I hate stand early in the morning !
I hate those feeling
And I always don't hear what teacher say,
just keep chating withmy friends only !
Hahahaa XD

Lastly,
I'm stop here.
Wait my next post yaaa !
It's will be continue soon when I'm free !
A lot of pics was taken on that day,
so wanna write many part !
Heheeee !
I hope can go Ipoh shopping again on Monday !
I'm crazy of shopping !
I also wish my dad and mum will bring me go to Strawberr Mist
for eating their fresh strwaberry cake,ice-cream,and sandwish !
It was look sooo nice !
Fall in love with their fresh and big strawberry !
It was made at Cameron Highlands
And the place look so comfortable and nice a lot
suitable for all the girls chat and enjoy their cake there !
A dreams eating house..
Hahaha,
so I'm decided to try my best to encourage my dad bring me go !
XD


3 則留言:

大小姐:) 提到...

我很久沒有看你更新料啦,現在要多多更新哦:)

哇咔咔,你剪了頭髮是嗎?很好看:)
你的鞋子好穿的嗎?穿到腳會痛嗎?

萬聖節快樂:)

珑杰 提到...

呵呵~
美女哦美女哦~

MiChElL 提到...

wow~~i also wan McDonald~~hahaXD~~you look so slim neh~~no fat la~~just keep is enough,no nid diet~~hahaXP~~holiday is coming soon~~wish you have a great holiday;)