2010年10月31日 星期日

Second round : Movie and high tea time :)







I think everybody is know recently many movie can watch
When taking exam,
I wish I can watch movie when holiday
because too many movie was my favourite
got comedy one,terrible one or blooding one
terrible one sure is The Child's eyes
We choose this movie firstly,
but when we 9.30am reached there,
we shocked a lot because soooo early also FULL !
How popular this movie!
Soooo we decided to watch another movie
That time we want to see Charmaine Sheh
A Hong Kong artist who sooo lenq luii !
She came when 12.00 am--2.00pm
Sooo we decided watch movie at 2.30 pm
That time was suitable for us
So we decided to watch Life As We Know It at finally !
That was a comedy movie !
SOOOO funny !
I love it soooo much !
If your life lost some fun,
you must go to catch this movie out !
That a good way to make you laugh
and make your mood going to happy soon ! :)
















We choose Huan Xi Di for high tea while waiting artist come
Because we reached Jusco at the morning !
That was a lot of time for us !
But that nice
Got a lot of time for shopping and eating !
Wohoooo !
Thankiu for vivian help me take
That was a nice place for chatting and laughing
We eat mango ice at there
Niceee !
And the drink look like strawberry drink,Not bad also!
I'm smile truly :)
Remember one thing in your life
If you take everything with a smile,
you can easily go that extra mile =D














Mango iceeeee !
Great nice and good taste too !
We are so enjoy and relax being together !
She was my best friend since I was small enough !
We are being together 16 years !
How a close relationship we are :)
When you're up in life,
your friends get to knew who you are.
But when you;re down in life,
you get to know whp your friends are .
You are my good good friend ! XD
You are no longer in my mind.
but you will always have a place in my heart ! :)
People,
Friends,health and love.
These things don't come with prive tags,
but when we lose them,
we realize the cost !
Thus,please appreciate the people around you ! =)














She was so cute !
We actually so love act crazy while shopping
sometimes crazy dou people look curious with us.
LOL
but I'm enjoy it !
I'm not gonna change for anyone.
I don't care what people think,
because I am me,
and proud of it !
Actually I perfer true friend than many friends
As you grow up,
you realize it's less important to have more friends
but is more important to have real ones.
Awwwwww !
Just have two more weeks my FROM 4 life is going to end soon !
How tension I have !
Form 5 is going to face the biggest exam in secondary school.
SPM was saying Hello to me now !
Terrible !
I don't want a tension life !
Sooo this holidays was my last holidays for enjoy myself !
I'm must appreciate it !
and the time was soooo previous!
Arghhhhhhhh !
Now I'm look like holiday,
everyday sleep and keep online,watching drama and online too.
I fail to motivate myself to do any things
like exercise or else.
Sometimes update my bloggie also feel lazy !
I'm sooo lazy, I'm gonna die :(

Lastly,
I wish all FORM 4 students here.
Wish you all had a chance to enjoy and spent the holidays with fun.
Any nice place to recommand ??
I wish can go Penang for walk and eat when my sister back !
I'm missing the wind breeze and the beach now !
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays
and live each day fully !
Good luck and all the best to those taking SPM ! :)







2 則留言:

Yueyin:) 提到...

哇咔咔,看到你在我cbox留了三次言我很感動的說,
爲什麽那麼誇張?真的是那麼多人去看童眼咩?
我這邊好像都不怎麼多人,可能是快下映了吧,
哇咔咔:)

嗯,我不開放留言時因為我不喜歡留言咯,
不是不喜歡啦,只是我覺得人家的留言來來去去都一樣的,我的世界我只是希望有人開,然後我只是純粹分享罷了,無論如何,謝謝你:)

哇咔咔,那個摩天輪真的很美,你有坐嗎?

kimi 提到...

童眼噢,好多人都去看了~
我还没看,最近连电影院都没踏进~
要考SPM了啊 =(