2010年11月4日 星期四

First time clubbing, have fun ! :D

Okay.fine.
I'm late to update blog also
Forgive me :)
Because ir need to upload at fb also
and want to rearrange all the photo
So I'm quite busy about it
Haha
But I'm enjoy to see all the pic and miss those moment !
Yea !
All people also know now is holiday
especially for FORM 4 student
because no more holiday on next year !
We all must fight for the Spm !
It make me feel terrible ! :(
Recently I always go to Ipoh for shopping
I'm so happy about no stress and the life so enjoy :)
Satisfication !
Thanks the beloved mummy and daddy for buy anything I like !
Aww !
Actually I can't think the life after SPM
I never work also
Without school it's really hard to know what day it is !
Lol,sometimes school is really a comfortable place :D
Yea !
Yesterday I just back from Ipoh at the night !
We go in the morning but back in the night !
How crazy..
Have a nice shopping day with my family :)
Okay.
I'm now to bless all the Form 5 students
Best wishes to all SPM candidates !
Be patient.Time will past so fast !
If you're fained one.failed twice,
doesn't mean you have stop trying !
Please try your best !
Good luck ! :)
Actually I'm really so enjoy my life
I can get what I want
I have my best friends,I have my veloved family :)
I'm enough of it !
Stop being jealous of people's lives.
Okay,so maybe their life seems more ideal than yours,
but you don't really know them.
I'm myself and also feel proud of being myself ! :D
Back to the topic.
We clubbing at saturday night.
We departed from home at 11.00 pm !
It was too late !
But still want to wait Racheal Wong for make up
Haha.
So we arrived at there at 12.oo am !
First time leave home at the "early morning"
Haha.. :)
So I must apply more mask for the effect of late sleep !
I love My Beauty Diary mask so much !
Although the price is lower than the other mask.
dostn't mean the quanlity is worse.
I love it so much !













That was a saturday night
Then got a lots of people at there
They all so enjoy !
I really can't figure how many people at there because pub was too dim !
Haha..
I think all the pub was full of people :)
That night really so terrible !
Thunder so loudly.
Rainning so heavily !
We are so scare and so curious why the rainning non-stop one ?
Lol !
I really love my cousin so much !
When I smiles,I feel good.
But when they smile,I feel much better !
That why it is called "a family" ! :D
I like you all because they're who they're with me
and don't try act like something they're not. =)
Unplanned moments are always better than the planned ones.


























I dondn't forget our memories !
It will always in my mind.
Dear people.
I will back for some update next time.
I think it will be the post of my trip to Lumut and Sitiawan ! :)
Never ignore a person who loves you
and cares of you.
One day you may realize you've lost the moon while counting the stars !
I will appreciate you all :)
Nothing such to blog now,stop here =)














1 則留言:

Mademoiselle 提到...

hello!shop here with us! we provide u chic,fun,cute,lovely clothing yet quality clothing!happy shopping!merry xmas!

http://www.moisellemade.blogspot.com