2010年11月4日 星期四

Cousin's sister big day--happy wedding party ! :)




The boy look so pity.
We play them a lot !
But it was so funny and we laugh a lot !
Wahaha (evil laugh )






They was sooooo sweet !
But my cousin's siter husband looked so shy.
haha.
Don't be so tension.Just relaxed :)

















They finished all the beer.
We clapped our hands for them.
But my mum has a more good idea.
She say buy bitter water for them more nice! Wahaha
How bad they all.
Always have a lot of bad ideas one ! LOL !


Oh yeah !
Finally I'm back to update my blog
My blog totally seem death !
I'm quite busy this few days
Because want to prepare for my cousin's sister wedding party
Me and my lovely relatives really long time no gathering together !
We so happy can gathering this few days
They was a nice memories for us !
I appreciate all of u :)
That was a great time for all of us
I will always remember in my heart !
I'm been sitting and thinking about you all
and the time we laugh non-stop !
I miss those moment we being together :D
Oh !
Christmas Day is coming soon !
U can see how crazy the times flies !
I'm gping to be crazy for this holiday !
That was the last holidays for me in the secondary school
Next year I want to face SPM already !
How terrible !
Form 4 life is end now !
I think next year I will go to 4SC1 class already
I can't always don't dare to face the reality :(
Yea !
I'm happy I get 15th in my final exam !
and 4th in my class!
LOL!
Although not very good,
but I'm also satify about this result :)
U all see pictures also can figure how crazy we all
We decided to play the boys who wanna to fetch the bride
We got a lots of bad ideas !
We are so bad ! haha !
We use wasabi in the bread and buy beer for them.
We also ask them find the key in a pail of ice.
Wohooooo !
Not only that,
we also write the queation for the bridegroom for filled in :)
That was a good idea !
We take a lot of pic that time !
I love all the pictures so much !
I laugh and chat a lot that time !
That was a great time for me after exam !
I feel so relaxed and less stress.
I'm so happy and excited at that time !
All sisters.I miss u all already :)
But my cousin's sister lost her I-phone already.
We were so sad about this.
But never mind.
Make the best of whatever happens.
If it's bad.It's experience :D
Life is a balance of holding and letting go.
Hold on to the good things
and let go of the bad.
We are always beside u and support u here ! :)






All gathering together !
We all are big family !
Yeah !










U can see anyone face is fulled of smile :)
We are too crazy for smile !
I had a great moment over there !
There was a simply fantastic wedding party :)
I had an unforgettable moment !
We departed from home early the next morning.
They all sleep in my house.
We spent most of the night talking about the people who steal our iphone
until we feel asleep :)
She looked so down
We all try to console her to make her feel better :D
I think silence is the best sound ever.
Nothing is said,
but everything is underdsood. :)
After playing the boys.
We headed straight to the bride new house
which is located at the place near The Lost World XD
We all are being together again in there
Besides that,
we also discussing about go clubbing in the night !
They was too scare for bring me go
becuase of me is not enough age !
I'm still 16 years old !
They all looked scare to take care of me
Because they scare if got any mistake,
want to report to my dad and mum.
Thay was too large respensibility !
Hehe
But finally I manage to go because of I say I won't get lost
an I just drink coke only.
I will take care of myself :)
So they all decided to bring me go !
Yeah !
Fisrt time clubbing !
That was a great experience for me !
I enjoy the music but I don't dare to dance !
Lol !
It was too embarrasing for me ! :(
Pr to anybody else.
come to think of it.
everyone first time clubbin sire will scare how to dance one izzit ?
Haha..
We black in 3pm !
How crazy !
They looked so enjoy and drink a lots of beer
They danced do funny !
That make me laugh non-stop !
I feel can reduce stress and relaxed when clubbing
all can shouted out loud also not a problem !
I can shouted as like as I want ! XD
My cousin was take care of me all the time
I love them with all my heart :)

























I love them so much !
I can't find my pink colour dress on that day
That why I decided to wear white colour on that day
But it was not bad also :)




Me and sister !
She look so slim !
I love her red dress also :D



My sister,daddy and mummy :)
They look so excited on that day
This pictures is captured by me !
Actually we take a lot of pics on that day





All lovely Ji Mui !
I love u all ! :D









Wohoooooo !
So many lenq luii on that day !
All is wear red colour or white colour also !
I'm so high on that day ! XD









I love this pic so much !
I love my family always :)













U see.
They slice too much wasabi in the bread.
they all ate so pity and difficult.
Tears also drop !
Haha




Racheal Wong.
We are wating for ur wedding party !
U can't escape one.
haha XD
Actually I love this pic so much !
Have a nice smile !
Okay.
Stop here.
My eyes so pain now !
Face too much computer jor !
It;s the time for me to sleep and applying mask ! :)
Goodnight peoples !

沒有留言: