2010年12月8日 星期三

My super happy trip at KL---Pavillion :D

Oh yeah !
Fianlly I'm nack to update my beloved blog :)
I had to apologize that I'm late tp blog.
It was really relax at there.
Stressfree and having fun all the time with my cousin.
Can play very crazy sometimes :D
Actually I'm rwaly lazy and tired to blog now.
I will continue when I feel like blogging again ya.
Stay turned :)
This was a happy post that I write a lot of funny thing
and all my enjoyful life.
Just read it ! ^^
I went to KL on Friday and back on Wednesday.
It was indeed an unforgettable and memorable trip for me
Appreciate my family and relatives so much.
Thanks a lot for bring me everywhere I like :D
On Friday night,we decided to buy Pizza for our dinner.
So Austin fetch us to the nearby Pizza Hut at Parkson.
Haha,the waiter so good
when we wait for the pizza.
they invite us drink orange juice also. :)
I live at Taman O.U.G six days 5 nights
My aunt take care of me so good.
She was indeed a fuuny and gorgeous person.
How happy because there really a centrel place :)
There near the KL centrel also.
Oh.Recently holidays many of my frineds got job also.
But I still shopping always and just keeping eat,drink,sleep.
I was lack of money now !
Really look like long time did not chat with my freinds
I miss them also !
Hope Christmas Day can come out together for crazy ! :)
Money,money,I need you now !
How can I get many money for shopping
and never care about the price ?
Wow,think also so excited ! XD
Haha.but I don't want a job,I just want money ! LOL !
At KL,I really love to taking pictures of anything and evertyhing.
How crazy I am ! :D
I always write status on Facebook about my trip also .
I love Facebook.
It's the only place I can talk to a wall and not look like an idiot ! ^^
Yes,
I do always smile stupidly at the computer
when someone says something cute XD







Chatime !
A very popular place at Pavillion !
Many girls and boys love the bubble tea at there so much.
Finally found that place.
I was extremely excited can try the bubbles at there.
We choos the popular favour--Passion fruit QQ.
It was a bit sour but a lot of pearl and jelly inside !
How taste good ! XD
If you never went there before,
if got oppurtunity,must try the bubble tea at there.
It was popular at Taiwan too :D








Stickyyyyyyy !
The new open shop at Pavillion.
A candy which all is traditional hand-made.
The price was reasonable also.
I love it so much !
A cute and creative candy,yeah ! :)
We really so funny,try a lot at the shop !
Haha.because it really yummy mah !
Heheee :)
Oh yeah !
Next monday I will come to KL again !
I'm soooooo excited about it.
I know my holiday will going to be great :D


We have our lunch at Pavillion food court
I order chau kuei tiao at Penang one.
Taste good ! I love eat so much,haha XD
LOL !
I'm so wondering why I put so many lip balm on my lips
at everyday,but still very dry
and crack some more ! :(
Um,I wish I could sleep early on tonight.
I wanna change this bad habit !
4/12 is saturday.
So Sunday I decided went shopping with mt beloved sister.
Sunday always is lovely family day,
so that day I decided went shopping
and stick together with my sister :D
















That day was my lenq zai Kim Hyun Joong come!
I feel so excited can see his real person.
He smiles sweetly.
He was so tall,slim and the hairstly was freat nice for him !
He wear so fashion.
A super lenq zai Korea artist ! XD
How good if I got a lenq zai boyfriend like him !
Haha..
Yes.
I'm single now because I'm waiting for the right time
in the right place with a right person.
How that day will come on one day ! :)
When waiting he come,
I and peng decided to shopped awhile at Pavillion.
We decided to the popular shop at Pavillion---Snowflake.
But it was crowds of people !
Many people still queue up for order the dessert.
So we fed up tp queue up.
No,next time I must try again !!
Snowflake,wait me :D
5/12 was my frined---carmen yep de birthday date.
Happy Birthday to the pretty girl.
May your dreams will come true.
Next time celebrate your birthday ya :)












U see.
Many people is crazy of capture his handsome face !
I'm one of the fans of The Face Shop.
I always bought a lot of comestic at there.
I love their product so much !
So I already bought the product at Ipoh.
For those people who bought above RM50 will get a postcard.
So I decided to bring my postcard to support him.
After that,we know that who have postcard can go to the counter
for change the big poster and a slice of The Face Shop mask !
Wohoooooooo !
So happy can gei the lenq zai poster.
Nicee !!!
LOL,
but have a funny thing happened.
That was I don't know how to use the mask.
Because the mask was too high class jorr.
I first time see a mask got three layer of plastics !
I often use de mask got one layer only.
So when Peng help me use at my face.
She never remove one layer of plastic.
She just only remove two layers only.
So I'm so wondering why got so curious de mask.
Haha.we laugh a lot !
LOL ! so fish arghhhhhhhh ! :)

















Wahaha.
First time went to Uniqlo.
There was a new shop from Tokyo to Kl.
But I seem like not suitable for the clothes sell at there.
Because the clotes look like for winter wear de.
Malaysia sooooo hot la !
How can wear like that.
If that,I think I will melt below the hot sun.LOL ! :)
We keeped taking pictures at there.
Austin was our photograper.Hahas.
Check the pictures out.
First time Facebook upload so many photo !
Faint !
My hands was damn paint for tagging person
and writting all the details below the photo.
Now blooging about the trip also.
But all is by my true heart :D












Having dinner with my beloved cousin at there.
First time went there.
They got a lot of delicious for choose.
Nice ! Thumb up !
But I think the price have a little expensive jorr :)
Arghhhhhh !
Everyday also sleep in the late night.
O hate my dark circle and big eyes bag !
Please go away ! :(
I'm getting fat !
How terrible !
I eat many delicious food at KL.
Somemore I lazy to do any exercise also !
Just know to watch TVB drama or online in the home !
Lazy Winni,stop getting fat !
U are toooooo lazy :(
I'm so hang fok in KL and feel very happy of my trip :)
Being happy without reason,is also reason to be happy.





























Wohoooooo !
At 8pm.Pavillion will falling down snow until 8.30hour
It was so amazing and fantastic !
We enjoy playing the snow at there !
They was great nice :)
We are pretend so cool at there.LOL ! XD
Appreciate those who treating me good,
caring them and caring them.
Seriously,habing so much fun that day.
It is not the matter of happy or sad.
Mind the time we spend together.
I am a happy child :)


















You just have to smile no matter what.
A day cant make you happy.
But you can make the day happy.
It's all just belongs to yourself.
Either toy wanna be happy or not.
Am I right ?
So I'm here to wish everyone have a happy holidays :D






3 則留言:

I'm Siew♥秀♥ 提到...

好幸福哦你们,都可以去KL看金贤重~
那间是韩国mall吗?是韩文来的?
越仔细看你照片发现你皮肤很白,全身上下都很白,还有你很高叻,羡慕=]
我要去当兵了,回来就是黑人了,唉。

嗯,话说,华文不好没关系啦,不要觉得丢脸还是侮辱什么的,每个人都有自己的强项啊,天生我才必有用嘛。
话说我也是数学很差,从以前到现在很多人都说无论是pmr还是spm数学都一定要A,不然就很丢华人的脸,害我都一直很压力下咯,因为我本来就不喜欢数学的,还好每次都有A,不然真的会哭死去。
要发现自己的优点啦,对自己有信心点=]
你人真的很不错很好的=]
p/s:虽然我也是很自卑,还是极度的那种>_<

Siao麻雀 提到...

wow我去槟城你来KL x)
pavillion 真的很美:)

Yueyin:) 提到...

你好愛拍照你好愛拍照,真的是很厲害啊你,
我覺得你真的很上鏡啊:)

PAVILION,我那天本來真的是要去的咯,可是可是,
哎!!!
如果那天我有去一定看到你的:)

SIEW的留言好長哦:)