2010年12月12日 星期日

Have a happy shopping day with the beloved sister :D





Yea !
I'm back from KL already !
Really very enjoy my life at KL
It was great nice for me :D
Life is too short to be unhappy,
so be happy always no matter how :)
At KL,
I always must wake up so early for shopping,
then shopping until the night only back.
Shopping until crazy !
My aunt was waking me up every morning.
she was disturb my beauty sleep
but I'm willing to wake up just because of shopping :D
Keep raining nowadays !
I need a warm hug now,so cold :(
So everyone must take care of your body.
Don't like me,sick until so pity.
Ate a lots of medicine,so terrible !
At KL,
I always suddenly awake again,
period make my stomach so pain,
it make me can't sleep !
But now is better.because the period of month just over :D
OMG.
Before going to KL,
I really always nothing to do in the home.
Just keeping online and wathc tvb drama.
My life was too lifeless and meaningless for me.
Just because of never do anything at home.
I'm too free at home !
So always so late sleep in the night,LOL !
Always facing four wall in the night,
nothing to do,
something keep running in my mind and can't stop it,
it's really make me can't sleep :(
As you grow older,
your realization about life becomes deeper and
situations will become more complicate.
So stay strong ?
I'm going to be a strong girl :D
Anyway,
Going to KL I become more busy,
just because of everyday also shopping !
wahaha,my life become more meaningful jorr.LOL ! :D
Nothing much to say,
let's see below pictures :)

























I'm super happy when my sister decided accompany me shopping.
She was the greatest sister in my heart !
She bring me go to the toilet team de restaurant.
She say got one new-opening T-bowl at Sunway Pyramid.
So she bring me go to there try !
The food at there was great nice !
I was very happy when first time go there !
It was cute enough !
Damn fall in love with the design in there ! :D
Really appreciated what my sister did for me.
She was indeed a good sister for me !
But she sta at KL,
So we can't face to face talk everyday :(
How good if we everyday like that time,
no arguement no pissed off,
only got laughter and happiness.
I love shopping with you,my dearest sister ! :)
She bought me a lot of clothes,
she really very gorgeous.
Thankiu for buy me everything I like !
I need money yo shopping right now.
Money,money faster fall down from the sky !
I'm dreaming now.haha
Aww
At kl I really ate many yummy food !
I think I'll getting fat now !
every night ate supper before sleeping :(
Christmas is coming soon
and I know everyone is so excited about it right ?
I wish I can spend a special and lovely christmas on this coming 25th
and get a surprise christmas present =p
Wish all of you Have a nice Merry Christmas day with the love one !
Aghhhhhh !
Still got many post need to blog,
but I'm lazy.
please kill my laziness :(
Play too many jorr,so many post need to post.
But got post to blog is better than nothing to write :D













































Seriously I am really like to shop with my family and relative,
they brought me a lot of laughter
especially when we shopping together,
it was so hilarious when we haggled with the salesman.LOL !
OMG.
Holiday is come to an end soon,
times could you don't pass so fast ?
I sure no more times for me play in the next year.
I should fight for the SPM !
This was the biggrest exam in my secondary school !
I should more hard about it ! :D
Holidays always sleep so late,
My face without make-up so chan !
Arghhhhhhhhhh !
I feel the god was unfair sometime.
really same people not same life.
How can some girl so beautiful like that,
then so rich also ?? Aiks.
Okay,stop jealous of people Winni
You are yourself :D





















Satisfaction !
Thanks the beloved sister ! :)
Recently the weather was so cold.
I wear jacket in the home always.
It was unbearable for me.haha
But I love the morning weather,
It is fresh and cold enough :D
At last.
People, becareful of what you say.
Because one word,one sentence, one statement
can keep a girl up thinking for days.
It's not fun,you know ?
Sometimes I pretend that I don't care.
But really,
I care more than everyone else ever will.
Nothing such to blog about now,
stop here =)





沒有留言: