2011年3月17日 星期四

Steamboat and BBQ day ! =)



















During CNY, I have attend my relative's house de steamboat party !
It's for all our big family to gathering together for celebrate CNY together in Nian Chu San.
I felt so warm when eat steamboat with their and all the food so yummy !
I perfer the tomyam favour one the most. All the ingredients were prepared and got beer also !
But I never drink beer before,thus I just drink the apple favour pop !
Pop is always my favourite drink during CNY =)
Now I'm in holiday mood but not much two days I will back to my school life and have to confront a mountain of homework again.
I every day also sleep in the midnight and so late only wake up.
So everyday I also skipped my breakfast and started eat lunch when I'm awake.
I wish I can start sleeping at 11pm then wake up early in the morning for jogging and do some housework. But I always failed to do it .
I'm not such a good girl, between I'm a lzy girl :(















































Besides that, we decided to held a bbq party in Nian Chu Er because we think we so long time never open house already.
Thus we invited a lots of relatives for attend our party and prepared a lots of beer and red wine for served.
I'm so happy that my house full of laughter and hapiness.
We long time never held a big party like that !
It's so exhausted for us but we enjoy it ! =D
Sometimes I really felt so depressed. I also don't know why I feel like this.
I always think the world will end soon and I think we should do the things we like or we perfer to do.
Is this world really coming to its end ? Could this be true ?
I really can't accept is the world really end, I still got a lots of thing not yet do and many dream not yet achieve.
I wanna go to Australia to fither my studies. I wanana be a pharmacist. =(






























CNY I everyday also gambling, no matter gambling with friends or relatives.
I enjoy gambling the most ! Just because one year only one time so I must gambling all the days and nights !
Haha.Do you guys realize? Recently facebook was very slow.
I can't even upload my photos but now better a bits jorr.
I finaly van upload my photo take on Tuesday.It was indeed a nice shopping day !
Happy and enjoy the time being with my family :D
















1 則留言:

大小姐:) 提到...

我才BBQ過一次罷了,甚至可以說一次都沒有。
很羡慕的咯,我一直以來都很想要BBQ一下。

連身裙新買的嗎?
贊、