2010年12月21日 星期二

SS2 Petaling Jaya Pasar Malam + dessert day :D





Oh yeah !
SS2 Peataling Jaya de Pasar Malam was great big !
I buy jorr a lots of yummy food at there !
So nice for walk and eat :D
There was the most biggest Pasar Malam in Selangor state.
Next time I must fo to the Connaught Pasar Malam in Cheras too.
It look so popular ! haha..
That day was a day full with laughing.
We go to 2 dessert shop one night !
Finally made my way at Dessert Gor Gor !
I wish can made my way here long time ago
Thankiu so much for bring there :D
I'll try to blog more nowadays
cause it's really a good thing to blog,
when you see back all the moments you been thru,
you will realize,
how amazing life was :D































Christmas day is coming soon !
I'm crazy about it !
How fast the times flies away.
This year de christmas day maybe I will follow my aunt again go to KL
for celebrate this awesome event :D
Hope it will be a wonderful 25th Christmas day for me.
I love countdown although it is very crowded.
I just love the atmosphere and enjoy with everyone !
You need to enjoy every second and every minute in your life.
How can you miss all this awesome event
in every year.
I should say your are lifeless ! LOL !
Wish everyone have a amazing Christmas Day ! :D
















Today is Tang Yuen Day.
Here I'm wishing all of you Happy Winter Solstice !
I miss the moment we make tang yuen together !
Aww !
I want back to my happy kid time no matter how. :D
It was too funny and enjoy the time being togehter.
The whole house was full of laughter and happiness.
Now only left me in the house make tang yuen.
I fell so alone.
Tany Yuen meant gathering together izzit ?
Although how yummy the tang yuen.
without my family or relatives being around eat together
is still alone and feel like less something de loh! =p
Somehow,
I just wish I could get back to be a child.
Just no worries ,be happy.
Forgive someone that actually did something wrong.
Forget some that actually not worth to think anymore. =)
Family is always the BEST one !
They will always beside and support you no matter how.
I love my family.
No one can replace them :D













































At last.
Can't believe just no more than 10 days left
the year of 2010 is going to end soon.
I seem no any improve in this year ?
LOL
I always look just waste my time on holidays.
Never touch my FORM4 book also !
I'm super lazy in holiday ! :(
Okay,fine.
I'm here wish in 2011 I can be more hardworking and patient.
I wish can get a good result in FORM 5 !
Saying no use one.use action ahh Winni ! =p
Lastly.
In the end of the year 2010.
I learnt some good value in the life.
We must treasure every moment we have in our life,
try something you have not tired before,
do something you don't dare to do before,
just don't make yourself regret on the rest of your life
because when times flies away.
we couldn't catch it back...
Everyone please appreciate the people around you.
Thanks them for being together
and showed your love and care to them ! :D





2 則留言:

珑杰 提到...

那个青色的很像plastic来的><
哈哈哈~
我回来怡保咯~~
明天回吉隆坡~~

美女就是美女~~
小美女~~
啦啦啦啦~
哈哈哈~~

我们几时才见面><

Yueyin:) 提到...

其實我很羡慕你,
你每次都來這邊的,
可是我又沒有去你那邊,
唉!

哇,特地來這邊倒數?
真的是太羡慕你了,
我的平安夜?
在家裡過,什麽都沒有,
沒有那種聖誕feel:)

聖誕節快樂:)