2011年3月16日 星期三

Happy Chinese New Year 2011 ! XD
















It's the time to blog. I think I've quite lots to blog about!
Fine.I know I'm kinda lazy.Now March only update my life in CNY.
Forgive me people.Just because I wish I can write more details about my CNY life.
If write on school days, I sure write a little word only just because of limited time for me to think about what I have to write to make my post more interesting. =D
When January. I really can't wait for the February.
Chinese New Year are falling in February !
It's always my favourite month because can wear new clothes, can get angpau and can drink + eat as much as I can.
I slept in the midnight every day in CNY and gambling until so happy.
I love CNY the most on all of the festival !
I can gathering together with my favourite family and relatives.
That's a good feel for me =D




























It have a lots of good memories in my life during CNYa and I take many photo already.
It's was a great hobby for me.
What I realize here is when you have good memories, you won't rewind about it as much as bad memories.
The reason why, bad memories often leave a very deep scar on our heart.
Rewinding all the good memories I have.
That why I always write about my happy trip or else happy day in my beloved blog.
Happy family I have.All the time I spend with them.
A bunch of crazy and joyful friends I have. They never failed to bring good time to me.
I love all of them very much and thank GOD for brong them in my life.
They make my life full of meaningful ! =D



































































I love all of the photo tale on that day to the maximum, felt so warm and will smile after looking on it. It's all our sweet memories.
When leave our secondry school life, I wish we still can celebrate our CNY together =D
You ain't going nowhere if you always search for happiness, just creat it !
I don't understand why people say life is short. life is the longest thing you will ever go though ! Just use your smile to walk the rest of your life.
At last.I realize now got a lots of people just care about their face but never care about thrie heart.It's such a silly thing, you know ?
Thus. I'd rather be an ugly girl with a big heart than being a besutiful girl with none. =)



沒有留言: