2011年3月18日 星期五

Gathering with family and friends. :)





Hello people, did you realize I blog very often at holiday but now suddenly stop ? Yea ! Cause I'm free during holidays, by the time school had reopen. My blog will dead again like this ! LOL!

This day was Nian Chu Eight I think. I went eat dinner together with my relatives. I never "Lou Shang" at before in this year CNY! It make me feel like the time lou sheng !

Every chinese guys also eat lou sheng before izzit ? It usually consist of strip of raw fish with shredded vegetables and a variety of sauces and condiments, among all the ingredients.

I don't like to eat lou sheng at all but I enjoying lou it so much ! Before eating lou sheng, everyone should wake up for mixed it together. "Gong Xi Fa Cai" smile sweetly and say it this out to your relatives. I say it out so loudly that time, enjoy the time with my family :)









Another day dating with my friends for visiting my teacher's house during CNY ! It was a funny day for us. We take a lots of pictures for our memories forever.

Aww ! School already reopen for a week, I feel so stress and think that I must be more hard for welcoming the SPM!

Congratulation those who get a flying colour result during SPM for the candicates 2010! You all effort had paid off !

Aiks. But school days really make me sleepy, tuition non-stop making me tired, doing homework continuously make me bored ! Sometimes I really hate when I suddenly remember that I haven't done my homework when I'm about to sleep :((






Exam paper had passed and I had done badly ! But just let it be and just accept it, I must do better next time ! I didn't slept well on this few day, my face is become more gaunt, it making me emo !


I look into the morror and I know it's me, but it does not seem like me, I feel like dying !I feel different, like a totally different person.And insomnia had attacked me every night, I can't sleep well at all ! Also, I'm tired of faking a smile to face people.

I crying non-stop when thinking of my history result, but now is better than before.Think clearly that I don't want to treat myself like this again.I know I can deserve it better.

If people wondering why I can sad and crying like this. just because you'll never ever understand the feeling like this, so disappointed.I don't know I can't keep thinking that time and make myself more sad. That time many things runnig through my mind again !

Everything will be alright soon ? Yea. I should take times.In advance.thanks for those conforting me when I'm sad and now I only realize a lots of people caring about me. Really making me so touching. =)