2011年3月11日 星期五

My awesome + wonderful 17th birthday celebration =D

Yes,
I'm officially seventeen now. =D
Times move quickly,
Chinese New Year past already,
so now what I should do is enjoy my secondary school life and study hard.
Another month just past now.
How fast time passed ? :/
And it just keep reminding me,
I should appreciate to everyone around me.
Right,lets get into the point.
I have lomg time never update my blog because of life too busy,
everyday tuision class to attend and homework somemore =X
So I'm now blogging about my big day !
My wonderful 17th bithday celebration !
Okay.
It;s really a meaningful day for me.
Every single moment right there I enjoy the most.
I 'm so glad got all of you in my life =)

My greatest mum in my life.


I smile until cant see my eyes also on that day =X



My favourite french fries and sandwich.



My aunt already bought black forest cake for me
in Baker's Cottage !
Thanks a lot =D





Happy Birthday to me =D





















On my birthday day,
I celebrated my 17th birthday at KFC.
Thank my relative for celebraing my bithday with me,
and I love you all so much !
In advence,
thanks for the warm birthday wishes from all of you.
Especally who texed me happy birthday,
I had received 160++ birthday wishes on facebook too =)
Besides,
I felt so touched to Hui Peng who call me for wish me
Happy Birthday and she was the first person bless me.
Appreciate a lot ! =D










Happy Birhday to myslef !
I smile so happily on my birthday day
and already have make de wish =D

























I look so enjoy my greatest bithday.Must happy always =)







Thanks for the present !
I'm so glad I got them in my life,
Hui peng and my family accpmpany passed my birthday.
Last but no least,
I hope my birthday wishes will be come true
and wish everyone happy and healthy always.
Happy Birthday to myself again !
Not just one year older,
but one year better =D







Thanks you for the cute present !
Today start holiday already !
I want enjoy my holiday so all the sadness please go away !
Hope everyone is having a great time
enjoying your holidays with your love one =D




沒有留言: