2011年3月11日 星期五

CNY Movie + Shopping Day, Enjoy It ! =D


Since my fiirst term exam is finished,
It's the time to blog,
I have quite lots to blog about ! :D
People.Enjoy you life with meaningful
and dont waste your time just simply.
Yo should know life is precious.
Dont simply suicide or what else.It really a silly action !
No matter how strong a person look like.
He or she is just trying to cover the weak side of his or her.
Just trying to discuss with others,
Dont simply save in the heart. :)
Nothing's going to be easy.
This life is filled with twists,ups and downs.
Just be happy with what you have,Live it with no regrets !
I enjoy my life always.
it just because of I still got my loves one family and friends. =D
Lets talk about two month ago.
I went shopping with my dear hui min.
We want to watch the CNY movie---Home Coming !
I wish can watch it long time ago !
It indeed a nice and funny movie.
If your life less some funny,
you should watch funny movie for make you happy some =)
You should know,
Anything can buy by money,but happiness can't afford =D







































I know with Hui Min long time ago.
Since we still so young.
I think we born also know each other jorr !
I appreciate her in my life.
Sometimes.I'm tired of many things.
I wish I colud just simply have a moment to relax
and dont not to worry anything.
How good for me !
I dont know why I cant stop thinking about something,
it keep pop out on my mind.
Arghh !
I want to take out my brain stop thinking too much -.-
Sometimes I pretend normal,
just don't want to show that I'm actually not :(
Sometimes,
I really gotta quite thinking so much...
Life is short,Time is fast,No replay,No rewinds.
































Another shopping day with the love one.Hui Peng.
We decided to watch Great Day at that time.
Haha,so funny de loh.
She eventually dont know what is "Great Day"also.
Just because she stay and study at Matric Universiti. =D
At the end of the movie,
W keep saying :Great day was indeed a Great Movie !
Hoho,I teach her say de,now think also so funny.
Make me laughing until non-stop =)
Remind here.
Weather is so damn hot today,
eveyone please drink more water.
Don't get sick =)
World is gotta to change now,
It's so terrible for all the peoples of cause including myself.
I dont want the world ends with nothing.
Life got many things I never try,
I never do many things I wish I can do.
I want travel the whole world,
Thus earth please dont get sick :((
Now.everybnody know.
Japan have earthquake and tsunami
which occur so suddenly and terrible.
I felt so scare when watch the news
and know the things about their country.
We should appreciate because of we live in Malaysia.
A peace country which without all the disaster =D
I'm here pray hard for the victims at Japan.
Many other place more.May God Bless All Of You !



























I felt so drepressed reacently
bacause of I done badly in my exam.
I also don't know I lost my confident in the before I have,
I feel I'm the most stupid in the class. :((
Okay,fine.
Dont think too much !
I want to do something to make myself happy back..
I want to sing K so badly ohh !
Anyone willing to accpmpany me ? =D
Today is my first day of holidays.
I want to attend friends bbq and steamboat party later.
Wish everyone have a great day ! =D





沒有留言: