2010年7月2日 星期五

Again ,spechlessss

Don't care how people think about me=)
that is my life
I just want a enjoyable and peaceful life
that already enough for me :)
this post no picture,just my own word to say
It's really long time never say my feeling in my beloved bloggie !
Just want intro myself here:)
Know about me more deeply
She is WINNI
She was sweet sixteen years old now=)
She was enjoy her single life so much
She is friendly if you are friendly to her
She's rude if you are rude to her
and she hate people who are not present in real person,
hate people acting=(
Many people got into pair recently
Many of my friends are like this
so I'm alone again=(
Don't you think this is very headache.Ishh
School life begins again !!
First week of school was passing the exam papers
I so disappointed with my result T__T
I can't angry with anyone
becoz I know that this was caused by my laziness=(
See something I don't suppose to see it !
Today was a nice football match again
Argentina vs Germany
I love both football team so much
I really very confuse when see one of the team will lose=(
I just want to say:Messi u are the best !!
Now I only realize that how stupid am I !
I can't do anything and also failure to do anything
In this year,I only go to cucuriculum two times onli T_T
OMG,I think like me this lazy people sure cannot study at university
I just enjoy sat at my home and play fb or else eating=(
Life is fall of lies,white lies or what ever kind of lie it is
that just make me angry about it
really hate it seriously !
I feel different,like a totally different person
I look into the mirror and I know it's me,but it does not seem like me
I feel like dying !
I'm sick of it nowadays
I hate this feeling so much !
My mouth was swollen at the bottom with pain
really hardly bite when I eat something
I can't stand the pain anymore:(
Not only this
I constipation this few days
I eat many food but still constipate
hate!!
How can like this ?
My mum and dad already go to pharmacy
they asked for buy the medicine to me just now
I got eat the vegetables and fruits one
but it seem nothing help=(
I feel the care from my gorgeous dad and mum!
I love u ,daddy and mummy !
God bless me
Hope me recover faster=)
Holiday was ended,no more happiness and no more resting
return tp the boring school life
and have to confront mountain of homework @.@
tuision again !
exhausted when attended five tuision once week:(
My face is getting rounder and rounder day by day,
how could make it sharper?
Spechlesss
Today is my eldest brother's birthday
i WISH YOU ALLTHE BEST ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY
AND HOPE THAT ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE =)

2 則留言:

大小姐:) 提到...

英文英文
我看不明啊
英文過度爛了
paiseh啊

誒誒
原來你的英文那麼好的啊

♥ Clara 提到...

我來了 :D
哈哈
想念你啦
有看到你一直like我的facebook status


看起來你最近好像不怎麼開心喔
眼睛看得開一點就好了! :)