2009年11月7日 星期六

Just let it be

this post is about my holiday i think
It been a late post too..
I love tis topic
haha


let's talk about my holiday
want holiday jorr
it's really two weeks apart from now
Hmm...nothing big actually
just a bit bit more special than other ordinary days...
when holiday, i aso nohting to do
juz play online game and watching tv only


back to the topic
had a date with my dearest friends on wedmesday
wake up pretty early and prepares to go out
I look so pale
I am very simple on that day
just a shirt,short plant and slipper


hang out with friend at carmen house and elvis
we keeped taking pictures on that day
what a tired and full day uh ..
some pictures were taken on that day


I love take pictures
that is my hobby
please all the people don't criticize me
I will angry about that
If you don't love me like that
you can don;t see my pictures
but..you cannot stop me do like that
I am already damn bored about this !!!



That all for now
"smiles"
I very lazy to blogging already
because nothing to blog about and i always wrote the same thing
BORED!!



If you really love me..
please hug me tight

沒有留言: