2009年11月7日 星期六

My single life

Luckly I' m not a hopeless romantic
I don't believe in love at first sight or destiny or soul mates
I love bouquets of roses,boxes of chocolates
And most of all, i despise Valentine 's day

I am a single girl
but i believe true love
I 'm know that the love is not the thing just play
I 'm a girl who very serious about my love


The entire night, I couldn't sleep
I don't know why
I kept thinking and thinking
Many many thought are running though my mind,
happy ones and unhappy ones too

recently, i'm just watching TVB drama at home
It's really nice drama i have been seen before
love it more
holidays...it just bored to me
my family and i cannot go to KL for play jorr
It's really a bad news for me
but...no anymore choice for me


my father want to do surgical operations
his eyes got problems now
it's really a very bad news for me
my mother say that my dad see the all thing so blur
I actually very sad when heard about that


my dearest dad, you must recover fastly
I am so cared about you
I love you
Mother , I love you also
I cannot live without boths of you all


I'm here
Just for you

1 則留言:

♥ Clara 提到...

hope that your dad could recover soon =)
are you from ipoh?