2009年11月2日 星期一

ALL MY pics^^


tis post all about me :)
hope all of u will like it

xiaomii is me XD



i love tis pose =)
tat purple colour clothes i love it
haha



take in my second house toilet
tat jacket i buy in IPOH PARADE
i called it "pink colour bubble"=]



the scarf my brother girlfenz buy it
i aso saw it in the SUNGAI WANG
it juz same^^



tis pic alyse help me edit da
veri love tis pic
look so nice :)



wahaha
my side view of my face
love it more>.<






its pic take in the night
haha
juz cannot sleep..so..take pic ya XD






veri love tis pic!!!
becoz so naturally
haha..juz go for tuision onli..not go 4 play^^






tat doll buy from SINGAPORE^^
my relative presented it for me
haha






my skul look ^^
WONG WOON NI is my name =D
take in my brother room






take in HUI MIN house
after tuision ya
i love swing XD






i love MI MI RABBIT
kar yong,min yee n sai mun presented it for me
thx, muackzz^^





haha
tat clothes i love
me and hui min buy the same in IPOH PARADE o(n__n)o








i love sprit out my tongue
wahaha
tat day is on X' MAS day,want go 2 IPOH x.x






haha
i veri love tis edit
edit by myself =X



today have tuision in MR,HEW there
juz do the additional maths for FROM 4
chapter 1 onli
i scored 58 marks onli
T__Twant cry jorr
haha,juz gambateh
now ,juz back from PASAR MALAM near my house
areadi buy many food eat
so delicious
the sosej i want eat now jorr
bye all ^^
I DONT ' WANT YOU TO BREAK MY HEART











5 則留言:

匿名 提到...

nice nice^^

暖冉 提到...

嗨^^
初次来访~
有空到我家坐坐呗~

IM∶MS. XPei小沛™ 提到...

小米
我加你了
你也要记得加我呗

照照都很好看=)

CynDi 提到...

cute pic ~~ ^^

WINNI ♥ 提到...

♥siew♥

haha
thx much ^^

小悠~
i will da
welcome to my house^^

IM∶MS. XPei小沛™
thx ya
i will link you da^^

CynDi
thx ah
your pic lenq too^^